In May of this year, the Legal Division’s Student Relations Committee launched a contest for people currently enrolled in library school. This essay contest asked the question, “Why do you want to be a law librarian/legal information professional?” We received many stellar responses, but only ten could be chosen as the recipients of a one-year SLA student-level membership.
Please join me in congratulating and welcoming the newest members of the Legal Division!
- Neel Agrawal, University of Washington
- Angela Aranas, Catholic University of America
- Veronika Kollbrand, Dalhousie University
- Dave Lyons, Rutgers University
- Lorena Neal, University of Illinois
- Vuong Nguyen, University of California, Los Angeles
- Karen Ronga, Kent State University
- Hilary Stamper, Dalhousie University
- Barbara Tafuto, The State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- Kirsten Terry, University of Michigan
Thank you on behalf of the Student Relations Committee:
Grace Rosales, Chair